1. The application form should be extended together with a down payment or total rental according to schedule mentioned in application from.
2. The exhibitor has no right to waive to third party or all area rented to him either free or against money.
3. If for any reason the organizers decide not to hold the exhibition, the exhibitor will be refunded only the paid amounts and he will have no right to claim for any compensation.
4. The exhibition ground in Nasr city has a limited customs area where all customs regulations and incoming exhibits will be done there in order to facilitate measures. For more information please contact Commercial Affairs Dept.
5. Exhibits from free zone in Egypt: The exhibitor submits a request to the Commercial Administration to enter the exhibits accompanied by the approval of the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones invoices for the exhibits. The exhibitor has to show a bank guarantee letter with the value of customs fees.
6. The exhibitor must re-export all the not sold goods after the fair within 6 months (the period of the letter of guarantee), in case of exceeding the mentioned period, the customs will hold an auction for these goods.
7. 1% of the quota sell value of the customs duties paid displays will be collected in accordance with the original invoices.
8. The exhibitor must remove the decoration and the exhibits within 3 days of the event termination and handing over the site as received.
9. It is not allowed to use inflammable items and it is not allowed also to use loudspeakers or DJ inside or outside halls.
10. The exhibitor will be responsible for his stand and his belongings on Exhibitions Ground, he should take the necessary precautions to secure the safety of his exhibits, and he will be responsible to extend fire extinguishers inside halls.
11. If the exhibitor wishes to distribute publicity materials he should get a prior approval of the administration. The organizer has the right to photograph display pavilions and exhibits.
Rules & stipulations of decoration in halls & open area
1- Maximum height in covered display is (5m), and maximum height in open display is (7, 5 m)
2- Don’t use flammable materials in decorations and if you use it, it is necessary to extend 2 fire extinguishers in pavilion.
3- Use treated tents according to the approved specifications from the engineering department at EECA
4- The exhibitor will not erect any decoration facing air conditioning units.
5- The exhibitor should not erect his decoration to hinder the entrance of electricity rooms, one meter facing electricity panels should be left to enable personnel to reach electricity panels noting that a door should be installed facing every room.
6- All internal electricity connections in pavilion should be done according Egyptian Code, all these connections should be connected to a special panel distribution board noting that a suitable cable connecting this panel to a distribution board of the hall will be installed under the supervision of electrician at EECA.
(A) Extending engineering drawings ( horizontal sectors- facades – sectors – distribution boards ( 2 & 3 phase) & a chart indicating water connections and materials used in decoration in original and triplicate in order to get the approval of the engineering department within min.3 days before handing over the site EECA has the right to modify any of the above.
(B) All designs should be authenticated from an engineering office and submitted for approval from EECA’s engineering department before starting decoration.
(C) Engineering drawings of advertising boards should be submitted for approval.
7- It is forbidden to hang exhibits on panels, pillars or floors in covered halls.
8- In case of damages, it will be deducted from the insurance.